Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Harmening
Dr. Ronald Harmening, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Anderson, IN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Harmening is affiliated with Community Hospital East, Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co and Community Hospital Indianapolis. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Harmening has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ronald Harmening is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Obrad Kokanovic
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi12
Dr. Charles Quick
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi35