A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Harter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Harter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harter graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Harter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald L Harter MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Harter practice?
- Dr. Ronald Harter has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Harter practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.