A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hayter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Hayter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Hayter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Sun Coast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Hayter practice?
Dr. Ronald Hayter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Surgery near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Clearwater Orthopedic Surgeons, Clearwater Ophthalmologists, and Clearwater Surgeons.