A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hayter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Hayter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Hayter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Sun Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Gary Hayter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Hayter practice?
- Dr. Ronald Hayter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Hayter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Clearwater Orthopedic Surgeons.