Dr. Ronald Heilpern Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Heilpern?

September 6th, 2016

PATIENT

HE UNDERSTANDS MY HISTORY AND MADE THE CORRECT DIAGNOSIS. VERY COMPASSIONATE AND REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HAS YEARS OF EXP[ERIENCE.

May 8th, 2016

This guy is a quack!

Oh my gosh! This guy is the worst doctor I have ever been to and I have been to some pretty awful doctors!!! Not only does he not know what he is doing, he is rude and totally inappropriate. He 100% breached doctor/patient confidentiality by fallowing me down the hall and into the waiting area talking very loudly about my disease! He even stated what kind of disease I had in the front office area. I have filed a complaint with the Rancho Mirage Medical Center and I am still considering filing a law suit against him for breach of doctor/patient confidentiality. Like the last review stated he seems really sick himself. He is really thin and he shakes and he did not remember things correctly that happened last year when I saw him.

December 28th, 2015

patient

December 13th, 2015

Dr. Helipren was pleasant, compassionate, professional and ordered the appropriate tests. I am very supeeiaed at the negative reviews for him. He exam was quick but addressed the area in need of attention and should follow up with him although the problems seems to be getting better.

October 18th, 2015

Pleasure

I was sent to Dr. Heilpern from my primary care DR. and had an absolutely exceptional visit. I read some terrible reviews and don't think they are accurate. DR. Heilpern was very thorough explaining to me what was going on. I will definitely see him again.

July 10th, 2015

I'm only giving 1 star b/c you can't leave NONE. This Dr. is HORRIBLE. I wish now I had read other reviews online before I went to him. I see I am not alone and that I had the exact same experience. He is rude, condescending, patronizing and he had me in tears today - only to tell me that maybe I need some "Xanex" to 'calm down', after it was HE who put me in that state with his complete uncaring and despicable bedside manner! He had NO answers for me as to my gastritis and when I tried to ask questions, he said rather flippantly that if he HAD all the answers he'd be a Nobel Prize winner! He was so arrogant and I was appalled. I asked him before my endoscopy if he'd test for Celiac to which he said he would. He did not. And when I asked him why he YELLED at me "Why are ALL you people obsessed with Celiac?!" He also said he would refer me to an Endocrinologist and then when I asked today he said NO. I needed to go through my PCP. This man has ZERO compassion and simply just doesn't want to help you. He does NOT CARE. You are a number. He just does the test, collects his money, says you have IBS or some other general condition and there's nothing you or he can do - just live with it -and throws more pills at you (no doubt for the kickback)! I can't believe I paid a $35 co-pay today (and much more $$ for the procedure) to be insulted, condescended to and emotionally beaten up by this awful person who has no right calling himself a Dr.! He doesn't care about you or partnering w/ you to find out the root of your problems or to even refer you to someone who may. AND, I had to wait 2 months, in pain, before I could even get an endoscopy appointment! He insults you if you dare question him, yells at you and treats you like a child. He is AWFUL! PLEASE, stay FAR AWAY from this very unprofessional, uncaring sociopath! I feel sorry for his staff. What a wretched man.

February 11th, 2015

Words can hardly express what a horrible doctor this is.

August 4th, 2014

staff needs a career change

with out a doubt the most unprofessional rudest staff on the planet bar none!

July 29th, 2011

Agree Stay with others Stay Away from this guy

Have been in pain now for 7 months. Early on went to this guy. Had Cat scans, ultrasounds and an endoscopy. I don't think he reads them until he is walking down the hall toward the patient room. In fact I know he doesn't because I had to give him a copy of mine in the office because he had not read it. Said there was nothing wrong. Was given diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Afetr the endoscopy, was told everything was fine, asked how come there was alternating constipation and diarreha...was told if he knew that he would be God. Asked what to do about constipation, was told take a laxative, asked what would happen if there was a blockage and laxative caused a problem, was told go to emergency room. This so called doctor does not give a crap about your health. YOu sit with him and you will feel that every second it is time for you to go. Left the country went to their doctors . FOund out had enodmetriosis, gastirits, diveritculitis and an ulcer, all of which had been indicated on the reports given to this guy but were completely ignored. Now I face surgery. I think he wants you on meds so you have to come back more often.

March 5th, 2010

Stay Away!

After a colonoscopy he saw me in follow up (only because I called and insisted)and was told there was nothing wrong with me. My symptoms persisted so I took my records to another physician who discovered that I do have a problem. This jerk didnt even bother to look at my pathology report. It was plainly written right there on the report so clearly he didnt even read it. STAY AWAY!

June 1st, 2017