A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Henry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald G Henry MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Henry practice?
- Dr. Ronald Henry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Henry practices Urology, General Practice, and Surgery near Shenandoah, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, TX and Kingwood, TX.