A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Henry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Glover Henry MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Henry practice?
- Dr. Ronald Henry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Henry practices Urology, General Practice, and Surgery near Shenandoah, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, TX and Kingwood, TX.