A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Henry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald G Henry MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Henry practice?
- Dr. Ronald Henry has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ronald Henry practices Urology, General Practice, and Surgery near Shenandoah, TX.