A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Henry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald G Henry MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Henry practice?
- Dr. Ronald Henry has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ronald Henry practices Urology, General Practice, and Surgery near Shenandoah, TX.