A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Heppenstall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Heppenstall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heppenstall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heppenstall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Heppenstall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heppenstall graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Heppenstall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Bruce Heppenstall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R B. Heppenstall practice?
- Dr. R Heppenstall has 1 office location.
Dr. R Heppenstall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.