A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Heppenstall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Heppenstall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heppenstall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heppenstall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Heppenstall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heppenstall graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Heppenstall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Bruce Heppenstall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R B. Heppenstall practice?
- Dr. R Heppenstall has 1 office location.
Dr. R Heppenstall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.