A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Herrington, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrington graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Herrington has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herrington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Herrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Herrington practice?
Dr. Ronald Herrington practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, MS and Clinton, MS.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Herrington, Dr. Reginald Herrington, Dr. Reinaldo Herrington, Dr. Reynaldo Herrington