Dr. Ronald Hickombottom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Hickombottom?

March 22nd, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Hickobottom is a great physician who truly cares about his patients. He really listens to me when I am telling him about my health. Dr. Hickobottom has very good bedside matter and makes me feel relax when being examined. He and his staff at the Fullerton Office and very courteous and professional. I would never change doctors, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

September 28th, 2011

Absolutely amazing Doctor and staff!!!

By far the best Doctor I have seen in my life. Extremely professional, educated, inteligent, listens as well as answears quetions directly to the point. His staff is absolutely amazing. I was very well cared for by every memeber of his clinic as well as received great pricing while not even having insurance compared to other clinics. I blow away by the experience and it was so pleasent that even though I have a complete phobia of Doctors and I wouldnt even speak of shots and needles which makes it for the doctor imposible....i would absolutely come back and keep my health up to date regardless of how long the drive or how much i would have to pay. Great Doctor, great enviornment, great service.

February 8th, 2017