A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hillock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Hillock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillock graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hillock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Wilfred Hillock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Hillock practice?
- Dr. Ronald Hillock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Hillock practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons and Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.