A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hirschl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Hirschl, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Esophageal Atresia
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Heart Failure
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Perforation
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liquid Ventilation
- Lung Diseases
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschl graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirschl has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Bruce Hirschl MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Hirschl practice?
- Dr. Ronald Hirschl has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Hirschl practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Detroit, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Pediatric Surgeons.