A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hirschl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirschl
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirschl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Hirschl, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Esophageal Atresia
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Heart Failure
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Perforation
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liquid Ventilation
- Lung Diseases
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschl graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirschl has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald B Hirschl MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Hirschl practice?
- Dr. Ronald Hirschl has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Hirschl practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Pediatric Surgeons.