Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hirschl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Hirschl, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Esophageal Atresia
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Heart Failure
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Perforation
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liquid Ventilation
- Lung Diseases
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschl graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirschl has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirschl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Hirschl practice?
Dr. Ronald Hirschl practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Detroit, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons, Ann Arbor Pediatric Surgeons, and Ann Arbor Pediatricians.