- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Hofflander is Excellent. Dr. Hofflander has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Hofflander, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofflander graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hofflander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hofflander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hofflander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Hofflander practice?
Dr. Ronald Hofflander practices Surgery, Anesthesiology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons, Las Vegas Anesthesiologists, and Las Vegas Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Hofflander, Dr. Ron Hofflander, Dr. Reggie Hofflander, Dr. Ronnie Hofflander