A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Hollins, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Hollins, DMD, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hollins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Ray Hollins DMD and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. Hollins practice?
- Dr. Ronald Hollins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Hollins practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.