Dr. Ronald Hollins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Hollins?

Painless, healed quick, great result!

Posted on October 20th, 2017

I had a birthmark on my right cheek from birth, intended to keep it my whole life, but it had other plans. I was referred to Dr. Hollins from a dermatologist as the removal was on my face and rather significant. I felt well taken care of, ample communication and expedient follow up. I would see Dr. Hollins again if the need should arise.

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Staff is friendly, but when see Dr. Hollins felt like appt. was a bit rushed. I have known other people that have gone to other plastic surgeons and they were given some other options at no charge to help with healing and if they were not completely satisfied with outcome of procedure. I have not experienced this with Dr. Hollins.

Best Plastic Surgeon

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor. Very kind and down to earth.

Doesn't care about lower income patients

Posted on July 7th, 2010

Dr. Hollins was the surgeon for my partner's breast reduction. On the original consultation we waited almost 45 minutes before we were seen. He was 40 minutes late to start the procedure on the day of surgery.He went on vacation the day after and left interns who received 8 pages and numerous phone calls and never returned any of them.My partner and I have limited funds for just sitting in the hospital waiting to be discharged...which never happended! we decided to leave after waiting until 9pm that day for someone to follow-up on his work; our original time was 11am that morning when she was supposed to be discharged. We made it very clear that we only had so many hours insurance would conver and we were falsely assured that would be more than enough time. What kind of surgeon goes out of town the day after surgery? what happens if something went terribly wrong? some new surgeon who never met my partner let alone knew anything about the procedure was supposed to take over? his interns obviously are irresponsible or overloaded--probably because a surgeon shouldn't be able to go out of town the day after performing an operation!!!! not only that but on our week after checkup he was rude, entered the room while she was changing without announcing himself then left the door wide open when he had to go check on something--she was still naked and needless to say very embarassed. The UNMC staff who she was supposed to make a 2 week follow-up appointment with were "too busy" so they handed her a card and told her to leave and make an appointment the next day. One UNMC worker was "already ready to go home" so she "didn't have the time to help make another appointment". All in all he was a rude doctor, didn't answer questions thoroughly, didn't follow up well, doesn't have courtesy for his patients privacy, and generally seemed disdainful of our income level.

Posted on September 26th, 2009

Dr. Hollins is an amazing doctor! He removed a congenital birthmark from my 2 year old son using tissue expanders, and reattached his scalp. It was a horrible experience to go through because it was painful for my son, but Dr. Hollins was extremely caring, easy to work with, explanatory and professional.

Posted on September 25th, 2009

He is an exellent plastic surgeon I would recommend to anyone. Takes the time to explain procedures to be done. Answers your questions thoroughly. Very caring.

Posted on March 9th, 2017