A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Holness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Holness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Holness, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- House Calls
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Holness graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Holness has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holness accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Holness practice?
Dr. Ronald Holness practices Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and La Palma, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons.