Learn more about Dr. Ronald Holness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Holness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Holness, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- House Calls
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Holness graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Holness has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holness accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Holness practice?
Dr. Ronald Holness practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Ophthalmology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and La Palma, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons, Los Alamitos General Practitioners, and Los Alamitos Ophthalmologists.