A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Holness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Holness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Holness, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- House Calls
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Holness graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holness has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald C Holness MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Holness practice?
- Dr. Ronald Holness has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Holness practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.