A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hoogmoed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Hoogmoed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Hoogmoed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoogmoed graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Hoogmoed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald P Hoogmoed MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. Hoogmoed practice?
- Dr. Ronald Hoogmoed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Hoogmoed practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.