Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

1.5

IME show details IME
by Matthew Negus on Jan 7th, 2015

Lol this guy bad reviews from people trying to say out of work longer then they need too. I see him in less than a month. I'm sure he's not gonna do anything to re-injure the patient lol and still be in practice. He is an MD and board certified. Go back to work you lazy bums lolol.

Jun 28th, 2014

Did not care to ask if I was in pain, submitted a false report causing my claim to be denied Never changed exam table paper between patients Lied and said there was an assistant present when there wasn't. I am reporting to board of professional misconduct. Would give negative stars if I could! Should NOT be practicing.

incompitant dr.? show details incompitant dr.?
Sep 21st, 2012

scary shakes like a crack head dont let him cut you open you might not wake up

May 11th, 2012

If this is the kind of doctors workers compensation is going to send us to we are are all in trouble. He is a liar he did not have an office assistant present he did not look at any of my paperwork or films 5 minute exam.Spoke mean and gruff without listening to me.This man is not a doctor he is a very dishonest person.

He injured me during exam show details He injured me during exam
Dec 25th, 2011

Went to Horvath for IME. I had two surgeries on my knee; he yanked it so roughly I yelled four or five times "that's extremely painful!" He tore my medial meniscus. Had to go to ER and am still unable to stand or walk without sharp pain.

Dec 8th, 2011

This doctor saw me for an IME and only saw me for 5 minutes where he asked if I could walk on my toes, which I could not, and then he pushed the top of my head down which caused me to yell out in pain. I have 2 cervical disk herniations and provided the dvd for his review which I was told the doctor does not view films, disks, etc.

IME show details IME
Oct 31st, 2011

Lied on report. Said I had a pain free motion on a body part that he never checked during exam. Said he had a office assistant present during exam and there wasn't. Spent all of maybe 5 mins. On the exam. Ask me questions and never let me answer them.

This is a surgeon?! show details This is a surgeon?!
Sep 14th, 2011

rude, gruff, chain smoking, no professional demeanor. "Practicing" out of a low rent, back street, office with no signage, no credentials on the walls, and a filing system that was comprised entirely of nothing but a purple suitcase.

excellent diagnosis/house call show details excellent diagnosis/house call
Jun 2nd, 2010

Was there immediately when mother needed help with her knees. came to her home and did what was necessary.

IME Visit show details IME Visit
by hkhljhlh on Feb 10th, 2009

VEry Rough and uncaring, now arm is swollen and I am in a lot of pain. After finding out how bad it hurt when he squeezed my arm, he did it AGAIN!