Overall Review

August 12th, 2016
I relocated here and was referred by my primary Doctor to Dr. Howard due to back issues and from my first visit and my ongoing care he has been so thorough with every aspect of my care and the Amy and the staff are very helpful great Doctor...

March 31st, 2016
Highly Recommend Dr. Howard!!!
As a Registered Nurse- but now a sales executive I am extremely critical in the evaluation of health professionals especially of Physicians, bedside manner, promptness, cost -quality and outcomes!! I am happy to report that Dr.Howard and Amy-his office manager were the greatest !! They really all did empathize with my pain (severe back pain and sciatica) that really incapacitated me for a good week before I saw him! I couldn't sit and couldn't sleep or find a comfortable position. Sleeping and driving were out of the question! I just had an epidural steroid injection yesterday based on my MRI and on the road to recovery and no surgery! Dr. Howard spent almost an hour with me explaining my MRI results and my options for treatment. He was truly awesome and I recommend anyone who has severe, acute or chronic pain to see him. Amy his office manager will do everything to get you that much needed appointment! Thank You!!

October 6th, 2015
Worst Doctor Ever
DO NOT GO TO DR. RON HOWARD!!!!! I was a patient of his for 2 years. Every time I went to see Dr. Howard the appointment usually lasted all of 3 minutes during that time he had his head down most of the time barely paying any attention to what I was saying. I believe in this case Dr. Howard is much more concerned about getting his money from each patient rather than actually helping them or listening to anything they have to say. I called Dr. Howards office to get a refill of the medication he prescribed me to take each day for the last 2 years. The secretary was so rude. She informed me that because I missed 2 appointments "which was never true" that he dismissed me as a patient. I asked why no one contacted me to tell me this. They said they sent a letter in the mail. Not only did the letter not arrive but you would think if a doctor cared about his patients he would give them a call at the very least or leave a voice mail so that I could find another doctor. I wasn't even aware that a doctor could do that. I then told the secretary I was on my way in to the office. The minute I walked into the door I was approached by Dr. Ron Howard. The first words out of his mouth were "We are done". How does a doctor say that to a patient. It sounds more like what an enemy would say than my neurologist. I then pulled out my phone and started video recording Dr. Howard and asked him to please explain again why I was no longer his patient and he got upset because he didn't want anyone seeing how he treats a patient he picked up the phone and said If I didn't leave he would call the cops of me for trespassing. Up until 5 minutes before I showed up at his office I was under the assumption that I was still a patient since no other doctor in my entire life has dismissed me as a patient. Please save yourself the headache and find another Neurologist.

May 2nd, 2015
Dr. Howard is an excellent doctor, one you can trust and believe. He is a very compassionate doctor who is truly concerned about what is best for his patients. I have had many doctors in my lifetime but none have the "smarts and concern" of Dr. R. Howard.

February 20th, 2015
Do not go to this Office
Horrible, this office is a joke, the lady at the front desk is very rude and unprofessional, I don't now how they still are in business.

February 6th, 2015
I think dr. Howard is a very good professional... But his staff is incredibly RUDE. Ive been i. His office several times and I'm looking for a different doctor ONLY based on his staff. It's mind blowing how rude the staff is all the time... Incredibly difficult on the phobe as well. Its sad... And disappointing because he is a good doctor.

October 3rd, 2013
Not Recommended!!
I went to Dr Howard for the suboxone program and found him to have a dangerous lack of knowledge regarding opiate addiction. Yes, he'll write you a script, but don't schedule an appt expecting anything more. During my initial visit and each monthly follow up visit, this "doctor" spent no more than 5 min with me (which, of course, cost hundreds of dollars). If that alone isn't ripoff enough, an approx $300 bill would arrive a few weeks later for each U/A administered. The staff never alludes to these additional pending charges at the time and clearly, most patients would never imagine peeing in a cup could cost as much as their monthly car payment! (Ironically, the exact same 12 panel home drug test kit can be purchased at Walmart for less than $50). Insult to injury, before I even had the chance to find a new doctor. I received a rude discharge letter in the mail. Despite repeated inquiries, no specific reason was ever provided. What an (expensive) joke!!

March 25th, 2013
Will not return
I was surprised at how long I waited during my initial appointment. The staff actually double booked me with another client who showed up 20 minutes after I did. As they escorted her back, even She was surprised. Their response, "oh no, she's a new client." Therefore, I wait over an hour? The doctor was friendly. Assured staff would be in contact that week for a follow up. Never heard a thing. Contact with the front desk since that time has been nightmarish to say the least. A constant game of phone tag, with little empathy from staff. I'm actually driving to my old doctor who is 2.5 hours away to avoid the hassle.

August 24th, 2012
I feel Dr.Howard has done everything possible to help me feel better. My case is difficult and he is constantly trying to improve my condition. I love how he listens and always has plenty of time for you,he never makes you feel rushed. I am very happy with my Dr.

October 7th, 2010
watch what test they do to you!
Be care on the test that they perform!!!A Vertigo Test was sent to my Insurance Company for $5000.00....which they only paid out $300. leaving me a bill of about $800. out of pocket!!!!Big rip off!!!!....whatever happened to the days when Dr. charged low fees for test???....not big money for a 30 min test with warm & cold water in your ears!!!!Find a Doctor who will charge less and be more caring!!