Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Breast cancer survivor show details Breast cancer survivor
Dec 6th, 2013

After being diagnosed with breast cancer my life was turned upside down. I was a wreck! When I met with Dr Hox that all changed. He truly put my mind and soul at ease. From the moment I met him he made me feel that everything was going to be ok...and he was right. I was so worried about what to expect, my result is fantastic. Words cannot express my gratitude to this gifted yet humble individual. He is the BEST!

Aug 13th, 2013

My experience with Dr Hoxworth and his staff from start to finish was EXCELLENT! Could not have asked for a better doctor. He came highly recommended from a friend who works in the medical field. If there were more stars available on the rating I would give them;)

satisfied patient show details satisfied patient
by SL on Aug 12th, 2013

Dr Hoxworth is an amazing human being and a wonderful doctor. He changed my life and I cannot thank him enough!

Worst Experience show details Worst Experience
Aug 4th, 2013

Going to Dr. Hoxworth was the worst experience I've ever had with any doctor. They left sutures in my face that went under my skin, it blistered the incisions and left very bad scaring. Dr Hoxworth made up excuses telling me I had some type of infection instead of acknowledging the error. Even after sending off test that came back with nothing and I even took one of the sutures into his office after I pulled it out . I had the proceeder done again with no problems and no infection. UT Southwestern has not been helpful at all and they have no real concern for the patient after taking your money. I highly recommend NOT using this Doctor or hospital.

Worst Experience show details Worst Experience
by Nicole F on Aug 4th, 2013

Mar 24th, 2011

Great skills in reconstruction surgery. Friendly and easy to talk with. Builds confidence in you, but patient needs follow his advise for the best outcome after surgery.

by Diann Stadler on Oct 9th, 2010

Dr. Hoxworth is simply the BEST. His kindness and big heart are wonderful.My husband and I are so greatful to have found him

Aug 5th, 2009

Honest and compassionate. He explained everything to me, answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. My friend recommended him after her surgery and I am glad she did!!

Jan 9th, 2009

Awesome!!! definitely happy with results of my surgery.

Oct 25th, 2008

AWESOME!!!

Oct 9th, 2008

Excellent demeanor. I will definitely recommend him to my friends. I am VERY happy with his work!

Aug 20th, 2008

Excellent Plastic Surgeon, no regrets. I would recommend without hesitation.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by KC on Mar 17th, 2008

Compassionate and caring; I would recommend him to anyone.