Dr. Ronald Hrebinko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Hrebinko?

March 27th, 2017

Compassionate communicator that inspires confidence

After being told by a doctor in Erie PA that my husband would lose his kidney to a tumor, we went to Dr. Hrebinko for a second opinion. The office staff is pleasant and organized. Dr. Hrebinko spent amble time with us showing us a detailed version of the MRI and patiently explaining every part of the procedure. The operation went as he predicted and my husband's tumor is gone and his kidney is intact and functioning. We are grateful and relieved. Great doctor, great staff. We highly recommend Dr. Hrebinko.

February 7th, 2017

Top in his field

Dr Hrebinko is a fine doctor ,with out his care I would not be alive today .

October 9th, 2016

Ms

He gets the job done. I've beat cancer twice now thx to him! I'm so greatful to him!!

September 4th, 2015

Patient

Wonderful Doctor and would recommend to everyone!

April 8th, 2015

Highly recommended. Had bladder cancer in 2001, no recurrence since then!!!

January 19th, 2015

prostate biopsy

was very nervous about getting a biopsy from hearing the horror stories, Dr Hrebinko gave me two shots into my prostate and i didn't fill a thing . my biopsy came back positive and getting surgery this week he operated on my brother five years ago and is doing very well, hoping for the same results.

January 17th, 2014

I was diagnosed with bladder cancer in 2001. Had a very thorough discussion with the doctor and was convinced that he was the Dr I should have. The surgery went without a hitch. The recovery time was approx 12 weeks until I felt like there was no surgery. In my opinion, Dr. Hrebinko is the best. I've been cancer free for the past 12 1/2 years. I thank God that He sent me through research by others to Dr. Hrebinko. Thank you Dr. Hrebinko!

March 22nd, 2013

Patient

Everyone should have a chance to talk with Dr. Hrebinko before they chose radiation or surgery. I was already scheduled for robot surgery with another surgeon before I visited with Dr. Hrebinko. Before I left his office I knew he was now my choice to do my surgery not using a robot to do a thorough and more hands on surgery. I am thankful to have known others who had Dr. Hrebinko due their surgery successfully that I got my appointment and went to get a different approach to my problem and how he would take care of my issue. Thank you Tina ,Matteo and Mark. Don't make a decision before you talk with Dr. Hrebinko. Thank you Dr. Hrebinko.

December 28th, 2011

My overall experience was positive. Dr. Hrebinko spent time with me during my very first appointment to go over test results and discuss options and his recommendations. He is caring and professional...would highly recommend. I had complete confidence in him.

August 18th, 2010

My mother was diagnosed with renal cell carcinoma by Dr. Hrebinko. He was wonderful at keeping our entire family informed. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and he doesn't talk over your head, nor does he condescend. He offered very thorough explanations of procedures and all care given to my mother. Mom is cancer-free thanks to Dr. Hrebinko's excellent care!

November 17th, 2009

satisfied patient

very good dr. i thank god i was refered to him.

September 17th, 2009

My experience with Dr. Hrebinko was very positive. From the first appointment in his office to surgery in the hospital he took time with me and explained everything to me. I would reccomend Dr. Hrebinko to anyone who is need of a urologist.