Dr. Ronald Hudanich DO Patient Reviews

• 23 reviews

February 1st, 2017
He's fantastic, very happy with my hip replacement! Every one at the office are kind and very helpful.

January 23rd, 2017
Horrible Experience, Visit and Billing
My son needed to be seen for upper back and neck issues, but we were new to Florida and use to the care in MN. We did our research with our insurance and on-line and decided to go with Phy. Assoc. Dr. Rondald Hudanich. I predetermined the cost which was to be $169.57 (no thanks to Obama). At the visit and before seeing the doctor, the nurse suggested an x-ray. I questioned the cost of the x-rays (did not want x-rays unless I understood the additional costs involved). We were told they x-rays were included and no additional cost. Hudanich came in and asked for two more x-rays. After the x-rays Hudanich came in, never touched my son, checked for scoliosis and said everything looked fine, but referred him on to more expensive things like an MRI (turned out my son's desk was not ergonomically correct. The appointment was on 9/7/16. After the visit I immediately paid the $169.57. Over 3 months later we recieved a bill for over $250, listing the three x-rays and no payment made by us. I immediatley called billing, explained my concern of being billed so late, no credit for what we paid (which now showed up 3 months later), and being billed for x-rays after being told they were included. She said she would have Susan, the location's office manager, contact me. She never did and a month later we now received another bill for the adjusted amount of $79 but stating the bill was now over 90 days late, keeping in mind we never should have received a bill and the fist bill did not come until December and was incorrect. We will refrain from visiting Phy Assoc and Dr Hudanich in the future and may just return to MN for doctor visits.

October 21st, 2016
Broker/associate. Re/Max Town & country
Very down to earth. Never pushed me into surgery. Explained all options and I knew I was ready . I would recommend Dr Hudanich to anyone. Staff was pleasant and knowledgeable. I could on and on. Simply the best.

April 30th, 2016
Outstanding surgeon, highly skilled, professional, personable and extremely detail oriented. His surgical team and entire staff are absolutely awesome. Very caring and friendly people.

March 29th, 2016
Broker/Associate
Great Doctor. Friendly, Honest and makes you feel comfortable. I will continue to use him, and would always refer my friends and associates to Dr Hudanich without any doubt .

March 29th, 2016
The very BEST orthopedic doctor I have ever been to. Wonder if I could adopt him? Super nice person and treats me as a person!

November 16th, 2015
Doc is great but his staff leaves something to be desired.
Dr. is very nice and a great surgeon. Had shoulder surgery and it went well. His supporting cast is rude and condescending. His staff will not help after surgery is done.

October 28th, 2015
Rude front office staff
As a new patient, I had to wait 2 weeks for an appointment. I arrived early to fill out paperwork as requested when I turned my paperwork in to the office staff who was preoccupied with other people in the office., I waited patiently while I overheard them telling other patients who came in a lot later then me that they were next. I watched almost the whole office empty as I sat there waiting for my turn to go back...40 minutes after I showed up I decided to leave because they either forgot me or they did not care. They did not call my name. I left, because the office staff was rude, and they should have told me they were running behind if they were, but I think they just overbooked and weren't concerned about new patients...they were also rude to another new patient who came in after me. I was not impressed, and won't go back. If they read these reviews they should politely tell their patients that they are running behind instead of this being their first impression of not caring.

August 11th, 2015
TEAM HUDANICH
About 1 1/2 years ago I went to dr, Hudanich to see if he would replace my knee. He did a thorough examination then told me...let's try pain management, shots weight loss, etc etc and if that doesn't work then I will do the replacement.. Well I was in shock..a surgeon that doesn't want to operate??? Heat his hand on my shoulder and said ' lets do this together' , ok this started our teamwork odyssey. I tried everything he said to no avail. Nothing eliminated the pain, it alleviated it but not to the point where I could live normally. I returned to Dr. Hudanich after 1 1/2 years and he again examined me then said ok we are ready. He scheduled the surgery and the P.A. Glenna and the other P.A a young man, introduced theirselves and answered our 500 questions without making us feel silly. They treated me and my wife gently and professionally. The understood our fears and concerns. Not just them but the front desk staff , nurses, etc were so understanding and just nice to us. Before I even had the surgery dr. Hudanich had me receive tens units CPMS ( leg exercise machine) at my home. The staff in the hospital all said this is hudaniches patient ,you know how particular he is so pay attention to details! Dr. Hudanich saw us several times at the hospital and each time with a great smile and encouraging words. Well he called us a team, team Hudanich, and we were winners. Somehow that drove me to physically and mentally feel strong. I went home to a visiting nurse and a physical therapist that again said' Hudanich patient , you know how particular he is! And gave me the best care ever! 2 weeks after surgery I walked into dr. Hudanich office using a cane. I have Rhuematoid arthritis but my leg / knee works ! Thank you dr. Hudanich , I will always be part of TEAM HUDANICH !

February 24th, 2015
Overbooked and rude
After waiting 45 minutes and dealing with rude unprofessional office staff I was told they didn't know when I would get in, a fact they didn't mention BEFORE they took the copay! Do you really want a doctor that is seriously overbooked with an office staff that doesn't care? I have more regard for my health

December 22nd, 2014
Top Shelf
Excellent doctor, P.A.s and staff.

July 23rd, 2014
He seemed very uninterested in my case at all, he left the room and then they told me to get an X-ray which I already had a copy of and mri results, his catch all response seems to be physical therapy and injections, and I heard him dealing with another patient when he was supposed to be treating me, and I heard him joking with nurses and he smelled like coffee when he returned to the room, poor bedside manner and this happened to someone else I know who went to the same doctor.