Dr. Ronald Huser MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2017
Pleased
Very knowledgeable, solved my problem when others could not

May 21st, 2017
"Physician"!!!! Not even close!!!!
I had the displeasure of seeing "Dr." Huser at Park Nicolett Urgent Care away on business in MN. The staff was wonderful, pleasant, and compassionate. I suffer from migraines since a car accident earlier that year. In addition, I have hives when I am stressed. I was nauseous and had sunglasses on because of the lights. The nurse who took my vitals was wonderful and dimmed the lights before the doctor came in so I could take the glasses off. The wait was a little long so I made a phone call to let my family know that I was at the urgent care. In walks "Dr." Huser as I was on the phone... I immediately told my son goodbye and I apologized for being on the phone but explained my family was worried about me. There was no general banter and he asked why the lights were off (Really, the nurse didn't tell you and don't you have my chart!!!). I explained about the headache and light sensitivity since my accident and that I was staying at a local hotel for business but I was at urgent care due the pain and itching was intense. I explained the progression of my pain, initial emergency room visit, I showed him the doctor's recommendations from my hometown, and I showed him the actual prescriptions that I had taken previously to give him some background and assist with the possible prognosis. He takes my vitals, I show him the welts and where I have been scratching and asked for headache medication and a cream to assist with the itching. Now remember, I have already explained that I am in MN on business!!!!! He asked me why did I come to this Urgent Care! I replied and reinstated that I am not from here and I needed some type of reason why the headaches are so bad and I have been unable to work or sleep for two days and I have been itching so bad that I have open sores. He leaves and comes back and asks for my driver's license so that he can write me a prescription (I thought that odd, since I had given that information at check-in) but I oblige. He then gets condescending and accusatory and asks why is my DL from a different state!!!!! Really!!! I am trying to remain calm but I asked what difference does any of this make? Can you diagnose me or is there somewhere else that could. He did state that I may have a concussion and there is emergency room that could take a MRI to verify. He then tells me that there is a state law in MN and that is why he asked for my DL. I would have understand that IF I had not produced actual medical proof (Bills, recommendations, and the prescriptions) AND he wasn't looking at me as if I was a drug addict!!!! I stated I would Uber to the ER and I am sorry to have wasted his time! He replied, "No Problem"!!!! He gives me my license and a prescription and starts to walk out the office. The urgent care is now empty so I asked which way to the lobby and I asked was there a supervisor that I could speak with. He said why and I stated, never mind because I can call back tomorrow. This "Dr." may definitely have followed the rules but he should not be in urgent care because he has no personality and I think he stereotyped me as a drug addict trying to score drugs and decided he was going to treat me with a total lack of courtesy and/or empathy. I wish I could have told my insurance to not pay him because I was not treated with any respect by this so-called "Dr.".

July 15th, 2012
A horrible experience
Nothing went right with this visit, especially the diagnosis which was completely wrong. People make mistakes. It happens. But how would you feel when the doc is sitting in front of you, looking up medical info on his iPhone and still getting it wrong? I could've stayed home and done internet research myself and spared the anxiety.

January 4th, 2011
I would never see this person again. I found him to be extremely uncaring, condescending and bullying.

January 14th, 2015