Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Great Doctors and Staff  |  show details
by JR on Apr 20th, 2013

He has been my children's doctor for over 6 years. He listens and strives to give special attention to your needs. I like the other doctors, too. They are very caring. Consideration is given to natural ways to help with symptoms rather than always prescribing medication. The rooms are clean and tidy, providing video entertainment to children and parents while waiting in waiting areas and private checkup rooms. I like the separate waiting rooms for well children and sick children.

|  He's the BEST!  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

We have gone to Dr. Jones for 12 years. All 3 of my children (both boys & girls) love him! His staff is super friendly & most of them have been there the whole 12 years.

|  Why Go Anywhere Else?  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

I have three children who are patients of Dr. Jones. I would and do recommend him to any one. There office staff is equally attentive and helpful. I read a negative comment regarding wait times and my reaction is this: When your child is sick, you want immediate results regardless. When you must wait you can become frustrated. That being said, when you want the best, you may not be the only one who does. I will gladly wait the extra minutes to get the kind of care that Dr. Jones and his staff provide. Much like in dining, when you go a good meal it will take time to prepare, if you want it quickly, you will have to sacrifice on the quality. In my book I will not sacrifice on the quality of care for my children

|  Doctors & Staff are great - wait times are horrible!  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

The waiting period for the last 5 appointments for my kids has been a MINIMUM of 45 minutes. And that's waiting in the waiting room - it doesn't even count how long we wait once we are in an exam room! I am currently sitting in the waiting room for a follow up appointment that should have started 30 minutes ago! It always seems as though they are under-staffed and/or over booked. Either way, I'm afraid we will have to begin looking for another pediatrician.

|  Dr. Jones is a fantastic pediatrician  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2011

We absolutely love Dr. Jones. He has been our children's pediatrician for all of our kids ever since they were born. We have been impressed with his friendliness and caring manner for our kids. And they really like him back. They are happy to be able to go see Dr. Jones. From the fun and colorful waiting room, to the informative and helpful visits, and even including the super fast shots the nurses give, we appreciate Dr. Jones and his staff and feel very blessed to have found him for our children.

|  The best ever!  |  show details
by ellyJohn on Apr 29th, 2010

Hes the best!His staff is great as well!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 18th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been taking my daughter to Dr Jones since she was born, for 5 years we have had nothing but excellent customer service from the staff...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2010

Awesome doctor, parents used himf or me when i was a child, and am currently bringing my son there. Dr. Jones is excellent and breaks it down symptoms into people terms and wants to help dya or night.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2010

We have always had a great experience with Doctor Jones. He spends as much time with us as we need and is always offering suggestions on how to resolve problems. He is not quick to push medications to solve the issue. We really feel confident our son is getting the best care possible.

|  show details
by Kim on Sep 14th, 2009

Dr. Jones in the best pediatrician that I have come across (and I interviewed a lot). He is very thorough and takes the time to answer all questions; plus he explains everything in terms that anyone can understand - makes it a lot easier when you are on edge because of a sick child. I love that I can call last minute and still get an appointment for the same day. Plus the wait is never very long. I would recommend Dr. Jones to anyone/everyone and will continue to bring my daughter to him for her entire childhood. He always puts her at ease and I think that's because you can tell that he truly cares about children and their well being - that's sometimes hard to find in a doctor these days. Thank you Dr. Jones for being a superb pediatrician!!

|  Excellent Pediatric Care  |  show details
by glenjohn on Jan 11th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Jones is one of the best kept secrets in the East Valley for pediatric care. We have gone to him for 3 years. Never long wait times, our child always gets to see the doctor, and he educates us regarding child development as new parents. Absolute superstar pediatrician!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com