Dr. Ronald Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Jones?

February 13th, 2016

This doctor does not care about children. He does not provide thoughtful, individualized care that our children need and deserve. The office staff seem uneducated and are completely incompetent.

March 23rd, 2015

He answers all your questions and concerns, very kind and takes time to talk with my child.

April 20th, 2013

Great Doctors and Staff

He has been my children's doctor for over 6 years. He listens and strives to give special attention to your needs. I like the other doctors, too. They are very caring. Consideration is given to natural ways to help with symptoms rather than always prescribing medication. The rooms are clean and tidy, providing video entertainment to children and parents while waiting in waiting areas and private checkup rooms. I like the separate waiting rooms for well children and sick children.

September 14th, 2012

He's the BEST!

We have gone to Dr. Jones for 12 years. All 3 of my children (both boys & girls) love him! His staff is super friendly & most of them have been there the whole 12 years.

September 28th, 2011

Love the dr. HATE the wait

April 13th, 2011

Why Go Anywhere Else?

I have three children who are patients of Dr. Jones. I would and do recommend him to any one. There office staff is equally attentive and helpful. I read a negative comment regarding wait times and my reaction is this: When your child is sick, you want immediate results regardless. When you must wait you can become frustrated. That being said, when you want the best, you may not be the only one who does. I will gladly wait the extra minutes to get the kind of care that Dr. Jones and his staff provide. Much like in dining, when you go a good meal it will take time to prepare, if you want it quickly, you will have to sacrifice on the quality. In my book I will not sacrifice on the quality of care for my children

February 14th, 2011

Doctors & Staff are great - wait times are horrible!

The waiting period for the last 5 appointments for my kids has been a MINIMUM of 45 minutes. And that's waiting in the waiting room - it doesn't even count how long we wait once we are in an exam room! I am currently sitting in the waiting room for a follow up appointment that should have started 30 minutes ago! It always seems as though they are under-staffed and/or over booked. Either way, I'm afraid we will have to begin looking for another pediatrician.

January 16th, 2011

Dr. Jones is a fantastic pediatrician

We absolutely love Dr. Jones. He has been our children's pediatrician for all of our kids ever since they were born. We have been impressed with his friendliness and caring manner for our kids. And they really like him back. They are happy to be able to go see Dr. Jones. From the fun and colorful waiting room, to the informative and helpful visits, and even including the super fast shots the nurses give, we appreciate Dr. Jones and his staff and feel very blessed to have found him for our children.

April 29th, 2010

The best ever!

Hes the best!His staff is great as well!

March 2nd, 2010

Awesome doctor, parents used himf or me when i was a child, and am currently bringing my son there. Dr. Jones is excellent and breaks it down symptoms into people terms and wants to help dya or night.

March 1st, 2010

Great Doctor

We have always had a great experience with Doctor Jones. He spends as much time with us as we need and is always offering suggestions on how to resolve problems. He is not quick to push medications to solve the issue. We really feel confident our son is getting the best care possible.

September 14th, 2009

Dr. Jones in the best pediatrician that I have come across (and I interviewed a lot). He is very thorough and takes the time to answer all questions; plus he explains everything in terms that anyone can understand - makes it a lot easier when you are on edge because of a sick child. I love that I can call last minute and still get an appointment for the same day. Plus the wait is never very long. I would recommend Dr. Jones to anyone/everyone and will continue to bring my daughter to him for her entire childhood. He always puts her at ease and I think that's because you can tell that he truly cares about children and their well being - that's sometimes hard to find in a doctor these days. Thank you Dr. Jones for being a superb pediatrician!!