A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Ingram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Ingram, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ingram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald William Ingram MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Ronald Ingram has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Ingram practices Ophthalmology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Ophthalmologists.