Dr. Ronald Irwin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2015
Humerous not so funny
1993...pathological fracture of Humerous head. Bone died from elbow to shoulder. No idea why. Replaced with donor bone. Dr Irwin exuded confidence and that made me confident in him. He was right, no cancer! 6 mos of unemployment through entire process of healing was worth it. 22 years later, I feel great! All thanks to Dr. Patrick Mitchell for sending me to my hero, Dr. Ron Irwin.

May 7th, 2015
Great doctor!
Dr. Irwin saved my son's life. After visiting OH State University and Case Western Reserve and countless other doctors and recieving no help, we found Dr. Irwin. Thank God!

March 11th, 2013
best tumor doctor
Dr Irwin did four surgeries on my arm. He Was A wonderful doctor even Though in my case he had never done that many surgeries on a bone tumor like mine before. I was very satisfied in his office and he team of experts. I have been tumor free or about ten years now and ave had no further problems with my arm. He is excellent at what he does.

March 15th, 2012
Great Person & Surgeon
From the moment I met Dr. Irwin and his staff I could tell I was in great hands and receiving the BEST care. Thank you Dr. Irwin, Katie (off. Mngr.), Bernie (nurse), & Holly (recpt.) Thank You!!!

November 17th, 2011
best dr i ever had

October 5th, 2011
A Godsend!
Dr. Irwin has always taken my son's condition seriously. He is quick, but he is thorough. He has always made sure to answer all of my questions and my son's. He is kind, funny, and encouraging. His office staff is very friendly and has always been accomodating to us - helping us to get early morning appointments so my son did not have to miss much of school, especially because we have to drive over an hour to get to Dr Irwin's office.We would recommend him highly!

September 1st, 2011
best dr ever i had my surgey by him i went throw 5 dr they didnt do anything , he saved my life

December 4th, 2010
This doctor was the specialists that I was referred to when I found a bump on my leg....after MRI's and surgery ..it was CANCER... that was 5 years ago...Dr, Irwin is a real superman ! Was advised that no doctor in Grand Rapids should work on me... they could onlydo more harm than good. He follows up very well !! J.R. GR

November 23rd, 2010
The best Doctor I ever had !!!
I was a little worried after I was diagnosed with a tumor in my left thigh.After my best friend got me connected with Dr. Irwin, i was totally relieved. He's not only a great guy, he's "The Best". After talking with me, ordering every necessary test, he assured me not to worry. He said, "Let me worry about this, I'm going to take care of you". And he did !!! He had all the bases covered; even had a Vascular Surgeon on stand-by, just in case. As it turned out, where my tumor was located, the Vascular Surgeon was also needed. And she was the best, also.I have never had another doctor be so concerned with my follow-up appointments either. Dr. Irwin was so concerned with my recovery (which is going great) that he moved up one of my appointments, himself. He called me personally to let me know. NO other doctor has ever done that. And, I have had 4 other surgeries.The only draw-back is that Dr. Irwin is soooo busy & booked with patients that he doesn't have time to chit-chat. He comes in, gets to business and gives you 110% of his excellent help & care.Thank You Dr. Irwin, you're the best!!!

August 24th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I would recommend Dr.R.Irwin to anyone looking for straight no-nonesense answers and care! Dr.Irwin was the ONLY DR. besides my primary care doctor that addressed my Rheumatoid as being the primary cause of bone damage and the only doctor that offered me the BEST POSSIBLE solution to resolving the issues with my left elbow-He performed the proper surgery kept me and my family in the loop at all times and was excellent at working with his Interns all while providing me with the best care!He and his staff are to be commended for professionalism and quality office practices ad patient care

September 2nd, 2016