Orthopaedic Surgeon, Medical Oncologist, Surgeon

1080 Harrington St
Ste 201
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
586-493-7575
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  best tumor doctor  |  show details
by joshua mcveigh on Mar 11th, 2013

Dr Irwin did four surgeries on my arm. He Was A wonderful doctor even Though in my case he had never done that many surgeries on a bone tumor like mine before. I was very satisfied in his office and he team of experts. I have been tumor free or about ten years now and ave had no further problems with my arm. He is excellent at what he does.

|  Great Person & Surgeon  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

From the moment I met Dr. Irwin and his staff I could tell I was in great hands and receiving the BEST care. Thank you Dr. Irwin, Katie (off. Mngr.), Bernie (nurse), & Holly (recpt.) Thank You!!!

Nov 17th, 2011

best dr i ever had

|  A Godsend!  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

Dr. Irwin has always taken my son's condition seriously. He is quick, but he is thorough. He has always made sure to answer all of my questions and my son's. He is kind, funny, and encouraging. His office staff is very friendly and has always been accomodating to us - helping us to get early morning appointments so my son did not have to miss much of school, especially because we have to drive over an hour to get to Dr Irwin's office.We would recommend him highly!

Sep 1st, 2011

best dr ever i had my surgey by him i went throw 5 dr they didnt do anything , he saved my life

Dec 4th, 2010

This doctor was the specialists that I was referred to when I found a bump on my leg....after MRI's and surgery ..it was CANCER... that was 5 years ago...Dr, Irwin is a real superman ! Was advised that no doctor in Grand Rapids should work on me... they could onlydo more harm than good. He follows up very well !! J.R. GR

|  The best Doctor I ever had !!!  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2010

I was a little worried after I was diagnosed with a tumor in my left thigh.After my best friend got me connected with Dr. Irwin, i was totally relieved. He's not only a great guy, he's "The Best". After talking with me, ordering every necessary test, he assured me not to worry. He said, "Let me worry about this, I'm going to take care of you". And he did !!! He had all the bases covered; even had a Vascular Surgeon on stand-by, just in case. As it turned out, where my tumor was located, the Vascular Surgeon was also needed. And she was the best, also.I have never had another doctor be so concerned with my follow-up appointments either. Dr. Irwin was so concerned with my recovery (which is going great) that he moved up one of my appointments, himself. He called me personally to let me know. NO other doctor has ever done that. And, I have had 4 other surgeries.The only draw-back is that Dr. Irwin is soooo busy & booked with patients that he doesn't have time to chit-chat. He comes in, gets to business and gives you 110% of his excellent help & care.Thank You Dr. Irwin, you're the best!!!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by SueAnn Baker on Aug 24th, 2010

I would recommend Dr.R.Irwin to anyone looking for straight no-nonesense answers and care! Dr.Irwin was the ONLY DR. besides my primary care doctor that addressed my Rheumatoid as being the primary cause of bone damage and the only doctor that offered me the BEST POSSIBLE solution to resolving the issues with my left elbow-He performed the proper surgery kept me and my family in the loop at all times and was excellent at working with his Interns all while providing me with the best care!He and his staff are to be commended for professionalism and quality office practices ad patient care