Dr. Ronald Israelski MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Middletown, NY

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2015
I waited almost an hour before I was seen but the doctor was fantastic and extremely helpful. I have a workers comp injury and I didn't know much about how to go about handling it. I spoke to the office manager and she was great. She helped me with everything I needed and gave me step by step directions and followed up with a phone call to me even before I was seen in the office as a patient. The girl who schedules my follow up appointments and registers me when I come in is also really nice. The only bad experience I have had was when I called to find out if I received approval from workers comp for a test the doctor wanted me to have. I was told to hold for the girl who handles the "comp auths". When she picked up, she immediately sounded annoyed and was short and rude. I'd rather not deal with her again. Maybe I should have a chat with the office manager again so she is aware of how rude one of her staff members are since she is and the other girl is fantastic. It brings the whole experience down when you have one staff member like that. But all in all, I would recommend Dr. Israelski to anyone!

March 1st, 2015
Best Doctor in the world! Very knoeledgeable. At ease with himself and very confident and should be. Very comfortable bedside manner. Explanation of problem and the way he is going to correct it put me at ease with no worries. I recommend him to everyone as the best!

April 3rd, 2012
Never got to see the Dr.
I arrived at 8:30 am. 15 minutes early as it was my first visit. All first visits require paper work. My primary physitions office failed to send the referral. Dr. Israelski's office was unable to contact my Primary Dr. So they just let me wait until an hour plus later I left. 2 hours a gallon of gas and an x-ray wasted. Who's to blame? Plenty to go around i guess.

May 2nd, 2008
this doctor is excellent in his bedside manner & his ability as a surgeon. he will try other options before doing surgery. he has preformed a total replacment on my husbands knee 9 years ago with excellent results and a total hip replacement 2 weeks ago with excellent results. he peformed a total knee replacement on my knee a year ago with excellent results. he is an excellent surgeon with excellent bedside manner. i would recomend this doctor to anyone

June 6th, 2016