A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Bloom, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Jeffrey Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Ronald Bloom has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Bloom practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bloomfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: South Windsor, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Bloomfield Cardiologists.