A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Bloom, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Jeffrey Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Ronald Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Bloom practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bloomfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Cardiologists.