Dr. Ronald Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Cohen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017

I went to go see Dr.Ronald Cohen concerning lower back pain and I very very disappointed. I gave him my films and cd so he can take a look at it and he didn't even touch it I left it on the secretary counter and it was sitting in the same spot I left it WOW I don't recommend for any body lucky I gave him 1 star if they had 0 star I would of gave him that

May 3rd, 2017

Be careful with this Doctor

September 27th, 2015

Highly recommend

Extremely knowledgeable; very thorough in obtaining medical history, reviewing records and diagnostic tests; excellent bedside manner.

February 21st, 2012

Bedside manner

I found Dr. Cohen to be rather aloof and seemingly driven by time constraints. He asked me a specific question and when he did not seem to get the gist of my response, he later referred to it and I tried to help him understand my major point. He later stated in a report that I seemed "to focus on this aspect of my condition". I was trying to get him to understand the cause of the problem, not the resultant physical damage. In his written opinion, he failed to mention any data provided to him in documentation from 2 other physicians which I gave his assistant upon my arrival in his office (the same time I gave her my CT & MRI scans9which he states that he reviewed.)) Overall I found him aloof and he interrupted me several times with legal disclaimers even though when he let me finished my explanation, he realized his excuse did not apply to the data I was trying to supply him.

December 1st, 2009

Excellent spine surgeon

Dr. Cohen operated on me at Sinai for a herniated disk that would not resolve itself through less aggressive therapy. My recovery was very fast, relatively painless and I only experience a small amount of residual sciatica pain on occasion that can be alleviated by changing position. I regard my surgery as 100% successful.

September 20th, 2017