A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Cole is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Cole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Cole has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald James Cole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Cole practice?
- Dr. Ronald Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Cole practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Davis, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.