A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Cole is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Cole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Cole has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald James Cole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Cole practice?
- Dr. Ronald Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Cole practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Davis, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.