Dr. Ronald Johnson MD Patient Reviews

no change

February 1st, 2017
Greatest medical experience ever!
Dr Johnson, Karen, and DeeAnn have been extraordinarily professional, caring, kind, and extremely pleasant to deal with! They always make me feel so welcome and valued both as a patient and a person. From the early consultation, to surgical procedure, to post follow up care etc. they have gone the extra mile to ensure I was comfortable and well informed during my entire journey. They were consistently accommodating and made me feel like I was part of a family! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Johnson and his wonderful staff to anyone!!!

April 15th, 2015
A wonderful experience because of him and his staff!

September 5th, 2014
Excellent plastic surgeon
I would recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone, in fact, I have! Not only have I had work done by him in the past, but I have personally worked with Dr. J in the operating room and know him to be an excellent surgeon and a very personable guy who really cares about his patients. He's a good person and great at what he does!

January 26th, 2014
Great surgeon and staff!!!
Dr. Johnson was very informative about the procedure I was getting. I had a breast reduction done and I would recommend him to anybody wanting or needing plastic surgery. He was patient, nice, and assured me that everything will go fine. After my surgery, he made himself available if I had any questions or concerns. If it was 8pm on a Saturday night, he was there to answer any questions. I am still making visits since I recently had my procedure done. He makes sure you are healing well after your procedure and that is a plus in my book. Great staff too!!! I give Dr. Johnson and his staff an A++

January 3rd, 2014
Great Experience!
I had done a lot of online research and had Dr, Johnson at the top of my list. Every step of the process has been terrific. Very easy to make an appointment, office is convenient to get to, very informative consultation, He answered all my questions and laid out what he felt would be reasonable expectations for my procedure. The bedside manner of both the office staff and Dr. Johnson's was very reassuring and I felt very confident with my decision to go forward with my surgery. He called me personally the next day to follow up with me to see how I was doing. I would highly recommend this doctor...and his wonderful staff!

January 5th, 2011
Dr. Johnson is a very skilled, highly qualified plastic surgeon. Each time that he has performed a procedure for me, he has exceeded my expectations. He is honest and to the point when answering any questions I might have.

December 6th, 2010
I had liposuction and am thrilled with the results. He explained everything in detail. His staff is great. They can answer most questions and are really helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Johnson and have already told all my friends!

August 6th, 2010
A love Dr. Johnson I would never go anywhere else. I tell all my friends about hime, office staff is great.

August 4th, 2010
informative and refreshing!
From the first phone call, the ease of parking, very informative consultation, the office staff and Dr. Johnson's bedside manner, I felt very confident with my decision to go forward with elective surgery. Other offices and physicians aren't even close to this place. Would highly recommend this doctor!

August 4th, 2010
eyelid surgery
I had my upper and lower eyelids done. They look great and Dr. Johnson explained everything very thoroughly to me. I will refer him to all my friends!

July 28th, 2010
I've been to Dr. Johnson 3 times. Each time he and his staff took the time to explain what was going to happen and ensure I was comfortable. They could not have been more caring or professional! The results were fantastic as well.

July 27th, 2010
The most excellent and caring doctor I have met
He listened to my concerns and educated me about the procedure. I am thrilled with my results (I had a facelift). I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery.