Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kerr is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kerr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Kingwood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Kerr practice?
Dr. Ronald Kerr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Orthopedic Surgeons.