Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kerr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kerr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald James Kerr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kerr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Surgeons.