Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kerr is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kerr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald James Kerr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kerr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Orthopedic Surgeons.