A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Scott, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Scott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Joseph Scott MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Scott practice?
- Dr. Ronald Scott has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ronald Scott practices Pulmonary Disease near Oakland Park, FL.