Learn more about Dr. Ronald Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Scott, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Scott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Scott practice?
Dr. Ronald Scott practices Pulmonary Disease near Oakland Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.