A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Scott, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Scott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Joseph Scott MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Scott practice?
- Dr. Ronald Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Scott practices Pulmonary Disease near Oakland Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.