Dr. Ronald Taddeo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Taddeo?

Posted on August 12th, 2016

He is amazing

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

This guy is a fool, he left the state without telling his patients he just abandoned all of us left us out to dry with all medications he should be locked up!

uggh

Posted on July 24th, 2013

No counsel provided what so ever. I spent a lot of months practically paying for a script. Looking back I'm mad at myself. I should've left but then my intentions look sketchy. Last appointment he said nothing until announcing he was leaving the state. No offer of providing my son's records to a new provider, no referral. Barely a "good luck with that." Just awful that this is what passes for support for my 10yo.

Posted on November 14th, 2012

This man is a fool! All he does is push the medication and throw you out the door. While you are trying to talk to him he falls asleep on you and is not very courteous. He tells you all his problems and how he has no money his staff is trying to deal with him but he keeps cutting them smaller and smaller.

THANKS DR. T

Posted on August 25th, 2012

I was at the end of my rope. Other doctors hadn't helped me and medications didn't seem to work. A friend referred me to Dr. T. He gave me hope. He was compassionate and easy to talk to. Now I am back to work and have a new lease on life. Thanks Dr. T

Excellent Dr office help needs improvement

Posted on June 6th, 2012

I've found this dr. to be the best around..(as a longtime sufferer of anxiety disorder).. he has a nice way about him and listens to my complaints about medication and side effects. My only complaint is the office staff doesn't answer phones on a consistent basis even during office hours..you need to leave a message and MAYBE they'll get back to you.(screening calls??) so you may have to put up the bad to get the good..

Investing in "One'self"- High yields obtained here.

Posted on May 31st, 2012

My ongoing commitment to schedule regular, recurring appointments with Dr. Taddeo, was/is one of the best investments I've made in my lifetime. As an established patient with over 10 years experience in maintaining a schedule of methodical,(and still ongoing), appointment sessions with Dr. Taddeo, he is the professional that has enabled me to reach for and acquire the positive mental health skills and behavoirs, which actually effect my "total" overall health status capabilities. Without the support I received over the years with the expertise Dr. Taddeo has in this field of medicine, multiple areas and/or situations in my life would not have been very sucessful, nor would I evolved to reaching the levels of accomplishment I can function at now. It's amazing reflecting back on years of past visits; the bright ones, the dark, the highs and lows, good news/bad news, medication management, etc. My longterm comittment to continue as a patient regardless of perspectives about "singular appointment sessions", enabled both the doctor and I to yield truley the highest results with benefitial outcomes applicable in my daily life,(likely also with whatever new challenges are in store for my future). I highly recommend making "a comittment" to working with this doctor for anyone looking for support in this speciality area.

I LEARNED TO LIVE AGAIN

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

I originally went to Dr. T. for treatment of anxiety. He was patient and kind, and made himself available to me whenever I needed him. I also took small doses of medication. Things stabilized for me for a couple of years. However my life changed when I caught my husband cheating. The divorce devastated me and traumatized our two teenage children. I found out my husband's true colors as he refused child support. Throughout all of this my doctor was there for. I called Dr. T. many times in a panic. He never was too busy to reassure me in his calm way. He is the only doctor for me. Thanks.

HE DIDN'T GIVE UP ON ME

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

I went to Dr. T. several years ago. He was very patient and talked to me. He was always calm and reassuring. unfortunately my symptoms were resistant to the treatment. Progress was slow. I also was inconsistent in taking my medication and missed a number of scheduled sessions. I went to another doctor to see if a change would help. I had a terrible experience. This doctor kept me waiting, and he was nasty.After several trials of medication and no progress, I stopped seeing him. I was so glad that Dr. Taddeo took me back without a word. This time I applied myself and did make progress. Now I never miss an appointment. I would never go to another doctor again.

OVERCOMING PANIC

Posted on April 7th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Taddeo from the Brookhaven Hospital Emergency Room.I went there after what i feared was a heart attack. All my tests were normal,and I was told I suffered from panic disorder. I thought that only happened to shy people. Dr. Taddeo was patient and kind, answering all my questions. He gave mehis emergency number which I called several times those forst two weeks. Besides the effective medication, he taught me to breathe and referred me for mediation. Now it's one year later. No panic attacks this month. I am working and on a minimum of medication. My self esteem is much higher. Thank you, Dr. T.

THE BEST SHRINK

Posted on March 31st, 2012

I went to several psychiatrists over the past 10 years. I have been treated forpanic disorder. Several of them diagnosed me and gave me medication without listening to what I had to say. I had side effects to several medications. They did not seem to care. I finally was referred to Dr. Taddeo by a health care professional. He does care. For the first time, he listens and is interested in my opinions and feelings. I am doing much better now thanks to Dr. Taddeo.

HE HELPED ME BOUNCE BACK

Posted on March 31st, 2012

I was depressed and unemployed when I came to dr. Taddeo 3 years ago. He placed me on an antidepressant that stabilized my mood and spent time with me to build up my self esteem. I had a few crises, but i was able telephone him and he ressured me. He was never too busy to spend time with me and explain things. He was very patient and helped me overcome my pessimism and develop a more positive attitude. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs help.