A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wilson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gamma Knife Surgery Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Wounds and Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Wilson practice?
Dr. Ronald Wilson practices Neurological Surgery and Nephrology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Austin Neurological Surgeons and Austin Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Wilson, Dr. Reginald Wilson, Dr. Reinaldo Wilson, Dr. Reynaldo Wilson