A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wilson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wilson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Wilson practice?
Dr. Ronald Wilson practices Neurological Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Northport, NY.
See Austin Neurological Surgeons.