A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wilson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wilson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald J Wilson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Ronald Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Wilson practices Neurological Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Neurological Surgeons.