A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wilson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wilson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald J Wilson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Ronald Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Wilson practices Neurological Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Neurological Surgeons.