A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Jabaley is Excellent. Dr. Jabaley has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabaley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabaley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fannin Regional Hospital
- Copper Basin Medical Center
- Stringfellow MemorialEr Privileges
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabaley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Jabaley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald T. Jabaley practice?
Dr. Ronald Jabaley practices Internal Medicine near Blue Ridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Copperhill, TN and Birmingham, AL.
See Blue Ridge Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Jabaley, Dr. Ron Jabaley, Dr. Reggie Jabaley, Dr. Ronnie Jabaley