Overall Review

4.8

January 27th, 2015
He isn't your typical doctor; more like a cowboy -- a Hoss Cartwright kind of cowboy. He comes off a little too matter-of-fact at first, but then you understand the way he presents himself when it comes to things that concern you. He cares. He's pretty quick with a diagnosis and has never been wrong insofar as diagnoses and treatments for my husband and me. I recommend him highly.

January 22nd, 2013
great doctor!
Dr. T is very thorough. I have recommended him to numerous friends and family members.

February 14th, 2012
Dr Jabaley is very professional and tries to find out what the real problem is not just the symptoms.

June 8th, 2011
J.L.C.
wonderful doctor, very caring and compassionate. would recommend him to anyone who needs to see a true doctor. he is really there for his patients!

August 26th, 2010
Excellence Shines
This summer [2010], I changed from a Family Doctor in Blairsville, GA, [who misdiagnosed a facial lesion] to Dr Jabaley. I turned 65 and decided it was time for an Internal Medicine physcian who was unrelated to the local County physicians and hospital. The first doctor I called wasn't taking new patients and I was referred to Dr Jabaley. Dr Jabaley is a Copper Hill, TN, native and graduate of their HS. As a "local" he is typical Southern hospitality and friendliness. His staff is just as wonderful. At the initial appointment, I got a complete physical with referrals for pap smear, mammogram and colonoscopy which he kind of quietly snuck in at the end of the physical. [I hate mammograms and paps and hadn't had a colonoscopy, so knew I needed that one.] To my delightful surprise, I got a phone call from the office telling me the results of the tests from his office. THAT had not happened the entire time I was a patient at the former Family Practice Dr.The Mammogram, follow up Ultrasound, and Colonoscopy were performed at Copper Basin Medical Center and the Colonoscopy was performed by Surgical Associates of Cleveland, TN.I later had need to contact Dr Jabaley when the lesion on my face flared up again. I was seen the next day. Dr Jabaley immediately referred me to Surgical Associates of Cleveland, TN, for its removal. [My former Dr had lied to me and told me that Medicare wasn't paying for facial cancers to be removed.]I highly recommend Dr Jabaley. He is terrific. And of course, so is his staff. As a 65 year old, I've had quite a few doctors and Dr Jabaley is one of the best!