Internists

6 Elm St
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
706-492-4294
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  great doctor!  |  show details
by Janice Lunsford on Jan 22nd, 2013

Dr. T is very thorough. I have recommended him to numerous friends and family members.

|  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

Dr Jabaley is very professional and tries to find out what the real problem is not just the symptoms.

|  J.L.C.  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

wonderful doctor, very caring and compassionate. would recommend him to anyone who needs to see a true doctor. he is really there for his patients!

|  Excellence Shines  |  show details
by OneMoreCarol on Aug 26th, 2010

This summer [2010], I changed from a Family Doctor in Blairsville, GA, [who misdiagnosed a facial lesion] to Dr Jabaley. I turned 65 and decided it was time for an Internal Medicine physcian who was unrelated to the local County physicians and hospital. The first doctor I called wasn't taking new patients and I was referred to Dr Jabaley. Dr Jabaley is a Copper Hill, TN, native and graduate of their HS. As a "local" he is typical Southern hospitality and friendliness. His staff is just as wonderful. At the initial appointment, I got a complete physical with referrals for pap smear, mammogram and colonoscopy which he kind of quietly snuck in at the end of the physical. [I hate mammograms and paps and hadn't had a colonoscopy, so knew I needed that one.] To my delightful surprise, I got a phone call from the office telling me the results of the tests from his office. THAT had not happened the entire time I was a patient at the former Family Practice Dr.The Mammogram, follow up Ultrasound, and Colonoscopy were performed at Copper Basin Medical Center and the Colonoscopy was performed by Surgical Associates of Cleveland, TN.I later had need to contact Dr Jabaley when the lesion on my face flared up again. I was seen the next day. Dr Jabaley immediately referred me to Surgical Associates of Cleveland, TN, for its removal. [My former Dr had lied to me and told me that Medicare wasn't paying for facial cancers to be removed.]I highly recommend Dr Jabaley. He is terrific. And of course, so is his staff. As a 65 year old, I've had quite a few doctors and Dr Jabaley is one of the best!