A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Jones practice?
Dr. Ronald Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, OR.
See Wichita Falls Surgeons.