Dr. Ronald Jones Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Jones?

Posted on August 8th, 2016

He had no interest in listening to me, his body language showed total disinterest. Told me that the radiologist was wrong and that he thinks my broken finger is fine and proceeded to bend it down hard. I broke my finger and leg on May 1st. I tried to tell him about my leg and he did not want to listen, nor did his rude nurse, both repeating that the consult was only for your finger. I understand that the consult was for my finger only, but I assumed that doctors were there to help, not ridicule and belittle you. I finally got referred to podiatry off-post for my foot and surgery for some reason for my finger. All I wanted was to find out why I am still in so much pain. Instead I left his office demoralized and in tears. What a fine medical system we have here at Fort Sill, OK.

Posted on July 3rd, 2008

Dr. Jones performed surgery on my knee so that I can now walk without pain. Would recommend to anyone.

Posted on June 20th, 2016