Learn more about Dr. Ronald Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Jorgensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Jorgensen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Nasal Allergy Rhinitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jorgensen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jorgensen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald K. Jorgensen practice?
Dr. Ronald Jorgensen practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Glendale Allergists, Glendale Internists, and Glendale Adolescent Specialists.