A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Jorgensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Jorgensen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jorgensen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald K Jorgensen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald K. Jorgensen practice?
- Dr. Ronald Jorgensen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Jorgensen practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Glendale Allergists and Glendale Internists.