A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Jorgensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jorgensen
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jorgensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Jorgensen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jorgensen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald K Jorgensen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald K. Jorgensen practice?
- Dr. Ronald Jorgensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Jorgensen practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Allergists and Glendale Internists.