Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist
Video profile

Satisfied Patient show details Satisfied Patient
by Elaine Curiel on Oct 24th, 2013

I've been seen by Dr. Jorgensen three times, I can say that I've been very happy with the visits! To start off, the office staff is quite courteous and helpful! I came into the office, of course asthma problems, but another patient was wearing cologne that had me having an asthma attack! The office immediately were very sorry and moved me to another room and noted bold signs on the windows, so that incoming patients would understand the severity of sharing the air!! I just love office staff, as well as the back office , I've been just as pleased! Dr. Jorgensen is not a doctor that is in and out, at least not with me! He's spent quality time to understand my needs of medical care! I trust him as I explain to my family that he knows his profession! You wouldn't be sorry to book an appointment with him....

The Best! show details The Best!
Sep 25th, 2012

The most careing doctor I have ever had. Listens to my needs and addresses tem promptly. I would recommend Dr. Jorgensen to anyone and everyone needing high quality allergy and asthma care.

Aug 4th, 2012

Dr. Jorgensen is brilliant and very caring. The wait for an appointment is not his fault, as he works very hard, but it's just a reflection of what a special and terrific doctor he is.