A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Jurzyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Jurzyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Jurzyk, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurzyk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jurzyk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Stephen Jurzyk MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Jurzyk practice?
- Dr. Ronald Jurzyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Jurzyk practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Wolcott, CT.
See Wolcott Dermatologists and Wolcott Pathologists.