Learn more about Dr. Ronald Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Woods is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Woods, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Lung Diseases
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Woods has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald K Woods MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald K. Woods practice?
- Dr. Ronald Woods has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Woods practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Rochester, MN.
See Tacoma Surgeons, Tacoma Pediatric Surgeons, and Tacoma Cardiothoracic Surgeons.