A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Woods is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Woods, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Lung Diseases
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Woods has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald K Woods MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald K. Woods practice?
- Dr. Ronald Woods has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Woods practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Rochester, MN.
See Milwaukee Surgeons, Milwaukee Pediatric Surgeons, and Milwaukee Cardiothoracic Surgeons.