Pain Management Specialist, Family Physicians, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

1200 Briarcrest Dr
Ste 4000
Bryan, TX 77802
979-268-0786
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Worst doctor I have ever seen  |  show details
May 18th, 2010

I saw Dr Kahn for 7 months he still could not recall anything about me or my conditions that he's been treating. My visit yesterday I was one of 11 people waiting to see Dr. Kahn, as he walks by into the elevator and leaves for 20 minutes. It took 2 hours to be seen and they wrote my Duragesic patch RX wrong, which the pharmicist pointed out. This was Monday, Dr. Kahn only works 3 days a week and see's as many patients a day, I've never been there without at least 12 other patients plus the people with them, there are 2 areas to wait he see's so many people. Which of course reduces the time he "see's" you always less than a minute, literally. On top of writing my RX wrong making it void and useless, I returned to the office and caught Kahn in the elevator he crosses out 100 mcg on the RX and writes 200 mcg and initials it saying that would fix it. This in Texas does not work, especially since the pharmacy had already written on the RX and made it void. I asked if he would just rewrite the script since he would not be in again until Wednesday, thankfully he did rewrite it with my persistance. They charge $150 for initial visit and $65 for each follow up unless you have insurance, either way check all charges they tried to rip me off overcharging me and saying my Medicare deductable was twice what it is, I had to call Medicare on speaker phone to prove it.Trust no-one in that office.

|  Simply the best  |  show details
by Dolores K on Jul 22nd, 2009

This was my first visit with Dr.Kahn and he took care of all my needs and gave me the proper medications. I am very satisfied with his P.A., also.