A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kalayta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kalayta is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kalayta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalayta graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kalayta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalayta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans