A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kalayta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kalayta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kalayta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalayta graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kalayta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Arthur Kalayta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Kalayta practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kalayta has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kalayta practices Ophthalmology near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Ophthalmologists.