- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kalayta is Satisfactory. Dr. Kalayta has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kalayta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalayta graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kalayta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Centers
- Feather River Hospital
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalayta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kalayta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Kalayta practice?
Dr. Ronald Kalayta practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Yuba City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, CA.
See Yuba City Ophthalmologists and Yuba City Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Kalayta, Dr. Ron Kalayta, Dr. Reggie Kalayta, Dr. Ronnie Kalayta