Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kaleya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kaleya is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kaleya, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaleya graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaleya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Nathaniel Kaleya MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald N. Kaleya practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kaleya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Kaleya practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.