Dr. Ronald Nathaniel Kaleya MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kaleya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kaleya is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kaleya, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Breast Diseases, and Colorectal Cancer.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaleya graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaleya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaleya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald N. Kaleya practice?
Dr. Ronald Kaleya practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons and Hawthorne Cardiothoracic Surgeons.