Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kaleya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kaleya is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaleya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaleya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kaleya, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaleya graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaleya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Nathaniel Kaleya MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald N. Kaleya practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kaleya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Kaleya practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.