Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kaleya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kaleya is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaleya
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaleya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kaleya, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaleya graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaleya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Nathaniel Kaleya MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald N. Kaleya practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kaleya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Kaleya practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.