Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Kaleya
Dr. Ronald Kaleya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Hawthorne, NY and Bronx, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kaleya is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center, Beth Israel-Kings Highway and Montefiore Medical Center-Weiler Division. Dr. Kaleya has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Kaleya has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ronald Kaleya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Uma Edupuganti
Pulmonary Disease, General Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Matthew Dixon
General Surgery, Residency
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi