- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kaleya is Satisfactory. Dr. Kaleya has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kaleya, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Breast Diseases, and Colorectal Cancer.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaleya graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaleya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaleya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kaleya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald N. Kaleya practice?
Dr. Ronald Kaleya practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Kaleya, Dr. Reginald Kaleya, Dr. Reinaldo Kaleya, Dr. Reynaldo Kaleya