A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kaleya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kaleya is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kaleya, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaleya graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaleya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaleya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald N. Kaleya practice?
Dr. Ronald Kaleya practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.