A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kamm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamm
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kamm, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamm graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kamm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald L Kamm MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Kamm practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kamm has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kamm practices Psychiatry near Oakhurst, NJ.
See Oakhurst Psychiatrists.