Dr. Ronald Mark Kanner MD is male, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kanner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Chronic Pain and Headache Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanner graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 37 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Kanner practice?
Dr. Ronald Kanner practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See New Hyde Park Neurologists, New Hyde Park Internists, and New Hyde Park Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Kanner, Dr. Ron Kanner, Dr. Reggie Kanner, Dr. Ronnie Kanner