A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kanner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanner graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 37 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Kanner practice?
Dr. Ronald Kanner practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists, Great Neck Internists, and Great Neck Pain Management Doctors.