A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kanner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kanner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanner graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald M Kanner MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Kanner practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kanner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Kanner practices Neurology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Manhasset Neurologists.