Dr. Ronald Kantola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Kantola?

Worst bedside manner ever

Posted on February 9th, 2016

If you are looking for a doctor with good bedside manner, do not see Dr. Kantola! If you are looking for a prescription, see him. He is poised and ready with his prescription pad. He did not want to take the time with me. I had bad reactions to all medications and he wanted to give me more meds to counteract the reactions. For a heart doctor, he has none! No empathy whatsoever and his nurse is not much better.

Posted on October 10th, 2015

My mother had uncontrollable blood pressure and he has it under control! He really know s his stuff! Good Dr

Rude and labels people unprofessional

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Ronald Kantola to anyone.He assumed because i have bad teeth that i am a meth addict and said he smelled ether on me which i did NOT. I have never or ever will do illegal drugs,meth,etc. Not everyone that has bad teeth are drug addicts.He was rude and very hateful i even had a relative of mine come into the exam room with me after i was talking to Dr. Kantola so she can witness his attitude. He wanted me to do a drug test, which i have no problem with doing so.I know with high confidence that i would pass with flying colors. But the point is him making assumptions that i am a meth addict which i am not so i said i will call the state of Oklahoma and then he lost his temper and screamed at me and my relative told us to leave then said go a head and call the state of Oklahomna. So we are going to do that and file a complaint with the licensing board.Also i am personally seeking legal action against Dr.Kantola for slander,defamation of character,humiliation.And may include Sequoyah Memorial Hospital in Sallisaw Oklahoma.I would not recommend this doctor to anyone as he is very judge mental of people and he labels people all people with bad teeth as drug addicts.

Posted on October 11th, 2017