A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kaplan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kaplan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Kaplan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Kaplan practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Pain Management Doctors, New York Anesthesiologists, and New York Neurologists.