A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kaplan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kaplan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald I Kaplan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald I. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Kaplan practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pain Management Doctors and New York Anesthesiologists.