A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kaplan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kaplan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Kaplan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Kaplan practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Pain Management Doctors and New York Neurologists.