A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Karzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Karzel, Fellowship-Trained Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karzel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Karzel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Karzel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Karzel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald P Karzel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. Karzel practice?
- Dr. Ronald Karzel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Karzel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Surgeons.