Dr. Ronald Karzel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 8th, 2016
I was a worker's comp case, referred to Karzel, highly recommended by my primary care doctor, who said Karzel did his own father's surgery. The wait was not long. The staff courteous. He went over everything, all my tests, went through the MRI with me, explained what was what, found things others missed, had a conservative, progressive plan for my recovery, did not rush to surgery, very kind, patient, answered all my questions, took as much time needed. Worth the drive to Valencia. Highly recommend.

April 2nd, 2016
Highly recommend!
Dr. Karzel was courteous, professional, warm, knowledgeable, compassionate, and understanding. He took the time to listen, exam, explain, and give treatment options. He didn't rush. His main concern was how to lessen my pain and how to help me. His staff was excellent as well. They introduced themselves. Treated me with respect and compassion. Answered my question fully and without being pushy or condescending. Their caring attitudes, knowledge, and warmth helped put me at ease and added a pleasant component to my visit.

November 2nd, 2012
Great doctor, horrible appointment desk
Just try getting through to someone on your first call! I called a few days ago to make an appointment and after an endless wait on hold, I clicked '1' to leave a message and have them return my call "within 24 hours". Left my name and number clearly (twice to be sure). They never called. I called again this morning and went through the same ordeal. I STILL don't have an appointment! This is WAY too hard...they seriously need to add staff or fire whoever is at the appointment desk if they're not able to handle the job.

May 17th, 2012
Karzel is Great
Karzel did surgery on my right knee and was great. I recovered fine and am doing good. He's professional and accurate on his findings.

June 9th, 2010